DRIVER- Valet Park of America is looking for Valet Parking Attendants to work part-time at a medical facility in the Bronx. Day and night work available (Please be specific on the application about what hours you can work). This is a great position for students or those looking for a second job!
Potential to earn $12/hr to start. Base pay is $11/hr, with an extra $1/hr on-time attendance bonus.
Why work for VPA?
• Positive company culture
• Numerous Benefits and Incentive Programs for Employees
• Company trips (such as professional sporting events or company picnics)
• Quarterly newsletter to update you on what’s new with the company and to inform you on new opportunities
• We promote management from within the company.
• At VPA you are not just a face, all levels of management gets to know each and every one of you when working side by side
• In this tough economy our company has still been growing at a rapid rate providing new opportunities for staff
Valet Park of America is committed to its customers, clients, employees, and community.
For full time employees (35 + hrs) medical and dental insurance (50/50 split after 90 days), vacation time, sick time and 401k is available. We currently offer Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance and New England Dental.
APPLY ONLINE – www.valetparkofamerica.com/employment
Questions? Please contact us at 877-455-5552
***PLEASE READ OUR JOB REQUIREMENTS SECTION PRIOR TO APPLYING!***
General purpose: “ Valet Attendants are held to the highest standard of customer service. Depending on the location, some specifics may vary, but the primary purpose of this position is to assist customers, park their vehicle, and be a visible representative of the establishment we provide services for. After parking the vehicle, the attendant will run back to their station and be prepared to assist the next patron.
- Minimum level of education: A high school diploma or GED is required for this position.
- Minimum experience required: All Valet Attendants are required to:
- Be able to drive a standard (manual) transmission vehicle to the satisfaction of management
- Have your own transportation (driving experience)
- Have experience working in customer service
- Be over the age of 18 (due to laws about operating heavy machinery)
-Have a class D license for at least one year
- Must supply a driving record either from the registry or your insurance company. This driving record is subject to approval and is a condition of employment
- Must undergo a criminal records check
- Must satisfactorily complete a road test with a member of management
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary
- Must have a neat appearance and good attitude
Duties and responsibilities
- Standing at least 8 hours a day
-Running up to 200 yards, 50 times a day or more
- Entering and exiting customers vehicles 75 or more times daily
- Lifting wheelchairs, strollers, walkers, baggage, gifts, etc. (in and out of customers vehicles)
- VPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Management will make all final decisions regarding employment offers
Valet Park of America - 12 months ago
Where Quality Still Matters Since 1990
Valet Park of America offers full-service car parking management for all facilities and venues,...