PART TIME VALET POSITIONS ON NANTUCKET: GOOD PAY, TIPS
Valet Park of America is now looking for energetic, customer service friendly valet attendants for various accounts in Nantucket MA.
All candidates must:
* Live on the island for the months of June-September (Labor Day Weekend) (Housing is not provided, and most shifts end after the last ferries leave)
* Have a valid US driver’s license for at least one year.
* High school diploma or GED equivalency
* Speak fluent English
* Be 18 years or older
* Be able to drive manual transmissions
* Clean driving record
* Have customer service experience, a neat appearance, and a can-do attitude,
* Standing at least 8 hours a day
* Running up to 200 yards, 50 times a day or more
* Entering and exiting customers vehicles 75 or more times daily
* Lifting wheelchairs, strollers, walkers, baggage, gifts, etc. (in and out of customers vehicles)
* Communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
* All employees must undergo a criminal records check
* Must be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary
* Must have a neat appearance and good attitude
* All employees are hired on a 30 day trial period. If during that time the employee does not perform their duties to the satisfaction of management, they can be terminated without cause
* All employees will train for four shifts. During this time they will not receive tips, but will receive a higher pay rate as compensation
* VPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Management will make all final decisions regarding employment offers
Don’t miss the chance to earn some great cash and work outside this summer!
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you soon,
Valet Park of America
Check Us Out Online!
Where Quality Still Matters Since 1990
Valet Park of America offers full-service car parking management for all facilities and venues,...