DRIVER- Valet Parking Attendant to work at Claybrook Luxury Suites at Sugarbush. This position involves being a greeter to all guests, valet parking their vehicles, providing luggage service, shuttle services, and other duties. We do all we can to help the guests during their time here.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, communicates well, and has a background in providing only the best customer service.
Currently we have between 8-24 hours/week available, mostly Fri-Sun. Other shifts available mid-week with events from time to time. From late fall - spring, full time hours will likely be available
Potential to earn $10 and more to start. Base pay is $8.06/hr. You also will receive tips, which vary from day to day.
Health/Dental insurance for full time help available after 90 days (50/50 split), paid vacation after one year. Room for advancement! Ski passes and other discounts are available in season.
Must be over 18, must drive standard transmission vehicles, customer service experience is a must! CORI checks and driving test will be conducted.
Questions? Please contact us at 877-455-5552, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Requirements : – All Valet Attendants are required to:
* Be able to drive a standard transmission vehicle to the satisfaction of management
* Have your own transportation (driving experience)
* Have experience working in customer service
* Be over the age of 18 (due to laws about operating heavy machinery)
* Must have either a High School Diploma or GED
* License(s) required – The general Valet Attendant position requires a valid Class D license to operate a motor vehicle. This license must have been held for at least one year prior to applying.
* A driving record will be required at the time of application, and it must be approved for the applicant to be considered for a position. The Class D license must be kept in good standing for the duration of employment.
* Standing at least 8 hours a day
* Running up to 200 yards, 50 times a day or more
* Entering and exiting customers vehicles 75 or more times daily
* Lifting wheelchairs, strollers, walkers, baggage, gifts, etc. (in and out of customers vehicles)
* Communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
Work environment – Outdoors for the duration of the shift. Inclement weather (hot, cold, precipitation, etc) will have a significant impact on the employees work environment. Shifts will not be cancelled due to inclement weather and all employees will be required to attend their scheduled shifts, and maintain a high quality of work despite weather conditions.
* All employees must undergo a criminal records check
* Must be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary
* Must have a neat appearance and good attitude
* All employees are hired on a 30 day trial period. If during that time the employee does not perform their duties to the satisfaction of management, they can be terminated without cause
* All employees will train for four shifts. During this time they will not receive tips, but will receive a higher pay rate as compensation
* VPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Management will make all final decisions regarding employment offers
Where Quality Still Matters Since 1990
Valet Park of America offers full-service car parking management for all facilities and venues,...