Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Validation Engineer (Equipment) in a prestigious Fortune 500® company located in Duluth, GA
By working with Kelly in this role, you would be eligible for:
This is a 12+ month temporary position at 40 hours per week.
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com) however your resume must be received via this job website.
- Write and facilitate execution of Equipment, Computer Systems and Process Validation documents with limited direction and supervision.
- Maintain ownership and accountability of protocols from initial approvals to final reports and approvals.
- Facilitate development of user requirements, process risk assessments and deviation investigations with subject matter experts / process and project engineers as needed.
- Review executed validation protocols.
- Maintain training requirements, compliance and Good Documentation Practices for generation and review of all executed documentation and records.
- Participate in Change Review meetings and completion of action items for approvals and implementation of validation projects.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly to achieve goals within timelines is required.
- Experience in Pharma/ Medical Device industry
- Experience with a variety of equipment validations is a must
- Knowledge of process validations
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume now!
- BS + 2 years experience in FDA regulated industry with a variety of equipment and processes.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services - 10 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...