Consider a career as a Validation Engineer at Bose Corporation in our Design Compliance Engineering (DEC) team. In this role, you will provide design validation testing of new products as well as test support for existing products (continuing engineering) and support testing for Home Entertainment, Professional Systems and Noise Reduction Technology Groups.
Our goal is to make every new hire experience exciting and meaningful, providing opportunities to learn about the industry and develop you into a full-time contributor in the work force. At Bose you will gain another perspective on the work done in the classroom and develop the valuable skill sets necessary to succeed. It's your opportunity to learn and develop skills not taught in the classroom.
- Work with development engineers on generating product validation plans; including all customer, regulatory and Bose internal requirements.
- Work tasks include: Managing all program testing within DCE.
- Be a part of the program teams as a representative of DCE, scheduling of tests, defining all environmental testing, reporting of status to the program team, disposition of all test results and writing deviation whenever necessary.
- Test a variety of products at multiple stages of product development.
- Limited failure analysis may be required, commensurate with his/her education level. Skills • Project management and good organizational background
- General electrical circuits with use of industry standard electronics measurement equipment desired
- Mechanical or environmental effects on products such as shock, vibration or thermal operating condition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Ability to work independently
- Electrical and or electro-mechanical engineering knowledge at a college curriculum level, as demonstrated by a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Audio experience a plus.
Bose - 2 years ago
At Bose, better sound is just the beginning. Learn more about our story of passion and innovation, and explore career opportunities.