Bourntec Solutions is an innovative provider of Information Technology turnkey solutions and services, with four major lines of business. These include Strategic IT Services, Managed Services, Professional Services and the Public Sector. Our offerings span Custom Application Development, Software Quality Assurance, Maintenance and Support, Infrastructure Management, Value-Added Consulting and Resource Mobilization across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
As a pioneer in building innovative IT solutions across industries, Bourntec is always been in the forefront, providing customized solutions and services that focus on providing strategic differentiation and operational superiority to clients
Founded in 1994 and Headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, we have offices in Washington, Maryland, Virginia, Texas, Florida and Michigan.
Bourntec is currently seeking Validation Engineer to join our client team in Batesville, IN.
6+ Months Contract
Development and execution of system level verification for the Excel Care II Project, under the leadership of Client Test Engineers.
1. Verification & Validation asset creation (scripts, protocols, datasheets)
2. Collaborating with design and systems engineers in best practices for verification
3. Verification & Validation Planning
4. Verification & Validation data review
5. Verification & Validation reporting
7. Plans, reports, test procedures, test protocols
8. Electro-mechanical testing or development, regulated industry, medical devices (desired but not necessary)
9. Strong verbal and written communication
10. B.S in Engineering
ZipRecruiter - 17 months ago