Glen Allen , Virginia , US
Posting Start Date
Posting End Date
Project Description :
• Develop automated and manual test procedures based on user needs, system requirements, technical specifications, etc.
• Executes automated and manual test procedures
• Offers suggestions to refine and automate test procedures
• Perform test plan reviews
• Prioritize and schedule testing activities
• Support product development teams and provide need pre-qualification and verification testing
• Support integration of tests into Continuous Integration framework
• Provide knowledge of test equipment set-up, functional operation, and interconnectivity of related equipment.
• Review necessary support documentation and maintain documentation for each test in a neat and organized fashion
• 3+ year experience in an engineering field, including
• 2+ years of experience as a Product or Verification / Test Engineer
• In-depth understanding of test procedures, acceptance criteria and requirements
Experience with automated testing tools a must – QTP, JUnit, etc.
• Capable of reading and interpreting code (.Net, Java, CSS, etc.)
• Previous experience working in Agile software environment
• Experience with statistical data analysis tools
• Ability to write reports and procedures, and to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and engineers
• Experience in developing test tools to improve productivity of test script development and execution
• Previous experience in global and/or virtual team
• Experience with delivering a commercial product
• Experience with building technology in the cloud
• Strong communication and cross-group collaboration skills
• Experience in healthcare software is a plus
• Ability to work collaboratively across teams in a matrix environment
3 - 5 years
Collabera - 19 months ago
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000...