1. Work with the design and marketing teams to define new product validation criteria.
2. Work with the design team to verify and debug the functions of products; evaluate quality; analyze validation test data; identify root cause of production problems and find solutions.
3. Conduct review on electrical specifications and diagnostics specifications of products, then design testing and DUT boards for validation.
4. Debugs initial silicon, validate design features and implement cost-effective procedures of testing and troubleshooting of components, assemblies, and systems.
5. Perform mass production test fine-tune, bring-ups and validation on test programs and software/hardware development.
6. Compile data and define changes required in software, procedures, or new requirements on test/validation.
M.S. in Engineering for semiconductor industry, plus 1 year of experience in job offered or in CMOS image sensors validation
Experience with CMOS image sensor tester in validation, testing and debugging using ATE boards, and checking system level via FPGA and illumination
OmniVision Technologies - 16 months ago