~~If you are not qualified/interested in this position, please continue to check our website for all our opportunities: www.formalized.com
NOTE: Due to client policy, US Citizens and Green Card Holders ONLY may apply (EAD’s and H1B Visas are NOT accepted with this client).
ContractValidation Tech (2866)
Contract Location: Hillsboro, OR
Contract Duration: 5-18 months
Rate Range: $22.80 – 24.40/hour W2
Remote Position: NO
Job Description: This position provides a challenging technical opportunity to validate drivers and software for emerging technologies in the networking and storage industries.
• An ideal candidate should have extensive Linux experience, including deploying Linux environments, configuring networking, adding storage, etc. In addition, experience with networking fundamentals, internet protocols, and troubleshooting procedures.
• Duties include performing test automation activities, developing test scripts from test plans and executing automated test scripts in support of the test process to ensure quality standards are met. Additional duties include testing adapter configuration tools, configuration of networking and SAN equipment, maintaining test environment and documentation.
The following experience is REQUIRED, and this experience must be shown in the work history of your resume, in order to be considered:
• Minimum of 4 years of recent experience in Linux
• Minimum of 3 years of scripting/programming experience (prefer in python language, but will take shell scripting)
Other REQUIRED experience:
• Minimum of 4 years of experience with the Linux OS, and preferably the Command Line
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Software Development using Python on Linux
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience with Linux Bash Shell Scripting
• Minimum of 1 year of experience with Git
• Ability to clearly and concisely report observations and communicate status of tasks
• Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to determine the next logical steps within the scope of work being done
• Bachelor’s Degree
Other skills desired, but not required:
• Superb troubleshooting and diagnostic skills, including the ability to solve problems independently
• Experience with test automation tool suite to develop automated test cases
HOW TO APPLY :
If you are qualified and interested, please reference the contract title/# AND location AND send your resume in WORD format directly to email@example.com I will get back to you if I feel you could be a match for this position.
Formalized Design - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard