- Define validation test plan for SSD’s and other Flash products
- Implement a test plan strategy and to develop test methodologies to cover product specification for SSD’s and other Flash products
- Assist in selection of test hardware and writing test instructions for tester setup, product test, and test failure debug
- Perform product validation test per specified test plan
- Work with Design team to perform HW design verification
- Support the development of validation software and debug of test failures
- Work closely with internal and external teams such as Controller suppliers and Firmware Development to drive resolution of firmware and system bugs, and opportunities to drive improved validation methodologies within the team.
- Support Manufacturing Test to execute the new test plans to satisfy the fault coverage on SSD’s and other Flash products
- Create and modify ATE test scripts for SSD’s and other Flash products
- Perform Failure Analysis on SSD’s and other Flash products and generate FA report.
- A minimum of 3 years of validation test engineering experience with SSD’s and other Flash products
- Familiar with SATA, SAS, PCI-E, CF/SD card interfaces
- Expertise in the use of oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, DVMs
- Hands on experience with logic analyzers, bus analyzers, waveform generators, multi-meters, and digital scopes
- Strong understanding of how NAND Flash memory works and has the ability to drive projects to release status.
- Experience with common embedded processor architectures and development/debug tools
- Has ability to drive engineering efforts through all aspect of new product development and system level debug
- Programming experience in C/C++ and scripting languages (Matlab, PERL and JAVA are a plus)
- Good communication, documentation, leadership, problem solving skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Good English verbal and written skills
- Expertise in OS/ Unix, Linux, and Windows environment
Minimum of a BS in Electrical/Computer Engineering, or related discipline
** ***********Please include your salary expectation*****************
Monster - 21 months ago