This technically accomplished person should demonstrate creative problem-solving to develop efficient and reliable validation processes and manual as well automated tests for software and system-level testing.
We are looking for an automated and manual software test engineer who is a software coding wizard.
- Management and development of manual and automated tests for software or systems in a development team environment
- Software testing for closed loop controls systems with graphical user interface(s).
- Experience using automated software test tools (Squish, Selenium) and processes
- Cross-browser and cross-platform UI testing experience
- Experience with defect tracking and reporting tools
- Experience testing within an Agile development process
- Traceability and documentation of validation tasks/results to specifications and requirements
- Demonstrated very strong troubleshooting skills and experience using data collection tools
- Defect trackin processes
- Excellent organization, communication and resource-coordination skills
- Willingness to work on fast paced, challenging engineering projects
- Control systems, motion control or test and measurement
- Software programming skills in an embedded control system environment (C, C++)
- Experience in model-based code generation products - Matlab/Simulink
If you fit this position, we would like to hear from you.
- BS in Software, Electrical or Computer Engineering with 5 years experience
Intertech, Inc. - 10 months ago
Founded in 1991 by local entrepreneur Tom Salonek, Intertech, Inc. has grown from a one-person shop to the largest combined software...