CBIZ Valuation Group, one of the nation’s largest independent, full service consulting companies, is currently seeking an Insurance Appraiser in Warwick, NY. We are seeking individuals who are motivated and desire an opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment where continued professional development is valued. The candidate should possess a property valuation, insurance appraiser and/or loss control background as well as excellent communication and client management skills.
Are you ready for a challenging and rewarding career? At CBIZ, we are looking for Star Performers who are ready and energized to help us reach our goals in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. There are no limits to your success!
What we offer:
- The security of a national, profitable, publicly traded company with established support systems, employing 6,000+ professionals where each office has a strong sense of community
- The opportunity to work directly with leadership
- A culture that encourages career advancement, opportunities for national roles and an environment that fosters an entrepreneurial spirit
- Choose your own path, you’ve selected a career that will be an integral part of your life, you should have a say in how this path is shaped
- Partner with managers and directors to become a valuable resource for clients
- We have comprehensive training programs focused on both technical and soft skills
- We also believe in giving back to the community, are involved in many organizations and fully support our employees involvement in charitable activities
Our Insurance Appraisers responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and organizing inspection assignments
- Conducting physical inspections of property for insurance replacement and valuation purposes
- Communicating and resolving questions or inquiries with clients
- May supervise others and review final work product
- Perform administrative functions including client communication letters, setting up and managing client project files, etc.
- Utilizing in-house software systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess and apply solid analytical, communication, and business writing skills as it relates to individual client assignments
E-Verify, Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
- A HS Diploma or GED is required; Associates or Bachelors degree is strongly preferred
- Proficient computer ability relative to administrative programs, spreadsheets, valuation or real estate software, time entry, word processing and internet research
- Must possess a valid in-state driver’s license as approximately 70% overnight travel is required
CBIZ - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) is one of the nation's leading providers of professional business consulting services with careers available in Financial...