At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you'll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all.
That's where YOU come in - provided you're incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter - where you can make a real impact.
Our Valuation Services practice combines accounting knowledge with leading valuation and corporate finance techniques. They provide objective and independent assessments of value that fulfill the most complex financial reporting and tax requirements.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
We are looking for Interns to join our team in the Summer of 2013.
Valuation Services Interns work on a variety of assignments, including equity and debt securities valuations, business enterprise valuations, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations and stock option valuations
- Assist in performing in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Assist in performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Assist with designing and working with financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration (with a concentration in Finance), Management (with a concentration in Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university.
- Expected graduation date between December 2013 and August 2014
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) GPA of 3.2 OR if school does not use GPA, must be in top 20% of class
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs .
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Powering Sound Decisions
Duff & Phelps Corporation - 17 months ago
As a leading global independent provider of financial advisory and investment banking services, Duff & Phelps delivers trusted advice,...