Preserve collateral risk policies, and sustain compliance with company, regulatory and industry requirements by implementing process changes, closely monitoring, and mentoring a Valuations Quality Control production team. Candidate is directly responsible for oversight of day to day operations within a team ranging from 7-12 non-exempt staff. Respond to and satisfy Client issues in a timely, consistent manner and ensure accurate resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Creates and reviews quality assurance standards, studies existing policies and procedures, and interviews personnel and customers to evaluate effectiveness of quality assurance program.
· Create and implement necessary escalation paths.
· Monitor and track unusual occurrences, report follow-up procedures, and report monthly/year-to-date comparisons.
· Performs quality-assurance functions to accomplish business goals, while monitoring, and reporting of quality-assurance studies according to the Valuations plan.
· Selects specific topics for review, such as problem procedures, periods of high volume, or other risk factors as defined by Director.
· Compiles statistical data and writes narrative reports summarizing quality assurance findings.
· Assists with developing and maintenance of procedures; and report on improvements and challenges to the Director.
· Assists with revisions to the QA Valuations plan for staff review.
· Keeps the Director informed of studies in process and progress thereof, committee agenda items; discusses problems and completion of audit procedures.
· Advises on Valuations procedure development and implementation as requested or necessary.
· Assist and satisfy concerns arising from the business relationship.
· Assist to resolve complex or out of policy issues and escalate to Director if needed.
· Create and maintain a strong and productive working relationship with key stakeholders (such as Client Operations and Vendor Management).
· Coordinate with Director for appropriate staffing levels. Responsible to meet personal and departmental productivity and quality goals/metrics. Schedule and conduct team meetings. Complete human resource paperwork.
· The ability to maintain a positive, professional business relationship with Clients, Vendors and internal staff.
· Communicate with Sr. Management on Departmental operations.
· Maintain compliance with Appraiser Independence Guidelines.
· All other duties as assigned.
ServiceLink is an equal Opportunity Employer
- Prior experience in Real Estate Valuations with working knowledge of industry standard practices and USPAP.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Visio
- Knowledge of office processes, procedures, and technology. Experience in directing project and team activities.
- Excellent customer service, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to read, and develop operational reports and workflows.
- Solid organizational, management and planning skills.
- Concentrated attention to detail and assertive leader qualities.
- Commitment to employee training and mentoring in a fast paced environment.
ServiceLink - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, home...