The Valve Tech is responsible for understanding all aspects of warehouse operations. Having an understanding of shipping and receiving, order pulling and how the inventory system operates will help in the overall process of this team environment. The main focus will be on assembling our engineered products and having knowledge of testing and troubleshooting. This position will require an above average mechanical aptitude, positive thinking and a high energy level.
Duties and Responsibilities
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP & INFLUENCE
EXPERITEC and PRINCIPAL OFFERINGS
- Develop thorough understanding of the customer’s logistical (stock, project, emergency) requirements for our products.
- Understand the importance of accuracy and timely fulfillment of customer orders and expectations.
- Understand the delivery capabilities of Experitec and our Principals.
- Effectively influence and use internal tools, processes and relationships to optimize our performance.
- Embrace and reflect Experitec’s Core Values
- Willingness to serve needs within the company as they develop.
- Collaborate with the team to use their best ideas and input for success.
- Assist with cycle counts and inventory movements.
- Assist in assemble preparations and packing along with willingness to pick up additional responsibilities.
- Ensure that our delivery performance aligns with and serves the account strategy.
- Work closely with Procurement/ Inventory to meet customer needs.
- Work closely with Operations to plan and align production/assembly results with customer needs.
- Ensure Operations has real time information on customer requirements.
- Operate available equipment in a safe and productive manner.
- Anticipate needs and constantly seek opportunity for process improvements.
Qualifications (Knowledge & Skills)
- High School Diploma- required
- Technical Degree- preferred
- 1-3 Years of relevant work experience- required
- 3-5 (+) Years of relevant work experience- preferred
Additional Required Knowledge:
- Ability to earn Emerson Certifications
Additional Preferred Knowledge :
- Process control knowledge
Experitec - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Experitec, Inc., headquartered in St. Louis, has been in business serving the process automation needs of our local industrial-manufacturing...