This position is responsible for safely transporting guests to their destinations, providing information and luggage assistance, in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner. This position is responsible for anticipating guest needs, exceeding expectations and implementing creative solutions to provide exceptional service. Follows CSM high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
CSM’S CORE VALUES
- Continuous Improvement
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Management
- Self/Workload Management
1. Guest Service: Safely transport guests to their destinations, provide information and luggage assistance. Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Responsible for providing the highest level of service. Ability to assist and direct guests by knowledge of hotel property, amenities, local area, and hours of operation of hotel outlets and services. Works as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments as necessary. Understands and follows CSM guest service recovery program.
2. Vehicles: Fill out all required logs and complete safety checks of the vehicles. Ensure there is gas in the vehicle and that it is clean and presentable by picking up trash and periodically going through a car wash.
3. Cost Control: Responsible for proper use and basic maintenance of hotel vehicle, all equipment and supplies, and adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste. Plan to ensure avoiding unnecessary trips.
4. Safety/Risk Management: Responsible for the safe operation of hotel vehicle, and adheres to all applicable traffic laws. Responsible for completing the following checks: preventive maintenance, DOT, and required safety equipment. Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with CSM, brand, local, state and federal regulations. Follows all CSM procedures for guest/associate incidents. Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
5. Self Management: Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. Adheres to CSM general work rules and department procedures. Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred. Current and valid drivers’ license with safe driving record required. Must have appropriate class of driver’s license based on hotel vehicle requirements, and must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age for insurance purposes.
Experience/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Prior hotel and/or related guest service experience preferred. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
Physical: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on a regular basis throughout shift.
- 3 years ago - save job
We are driven to help your business succeed. Since 1976 we have been acquiring, developing and managing a diverse portfolio of real estate...