Applications are being accepted for part time drivers to work in various programs involving transportation and mobile meal delivery service. Hours, work schedules and wages will vary depending on program assignment. Rate of pay $8.89/hr to $11.88/hr. Apply on-line at www.fdlco.wi.gov
Examples of Duties:
- Safe operation of vehicles to transport the elderly, and people with special needs; deliver mobile meals.
- Must be courteous, respectful, and have the ability to adapt in working with the elderly, and people with special needs.
- Obey traffic laws and maintain cleanliness of vehicles.
- Notify appropriate personnel of vehicle maintenance needs.
- Reach, bend, push, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or c arry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned