Opportunity to join our dedicated team. This position is responsible for performing ultrasound testing to assist in the diagnosis of peripheral vascular disease, maintaining the highest standards of patient care and proficiency with appropriate clinical protocols.
* Degree in sonography/vascular technology from accredited program
* RVT credentials required
* Minimum two years practice or hospital vascular experience
* Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, instrumentation,patient care and medical ethics
* Skill in performing mathematical and scientific calculations
* Ability to clearly explain technical procedures and results to patients
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
* Proficient computer skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Current BLS
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Travel between multiple locations required
Maine Medical Partners - 14 months ago
MaineHealth provides health care to residents of central, southern, and western Maine. The health system's facilities include Maine...