POSITION: Part-Time Vault Clerk(s)
REPORTS TO: Finance
FLSA STATUS: Hourly / Non - Exempt
The Shreveport Convention Center, an SMG managed facility has an opening for a Vault Clerk.
Preparation of starting banks; provide change during events and prepare deposit at the end of all events.
• Prepare starting banks for F&B events & Parking
• Provide change for concession stands, bars & parking during events as needed.
• Verify nightly receipts against register readings at the end of the event.
• Prepare night deposits.
• Reconcile & balance vault funds.
• Reconcile & Balance Parking
• Other duites as assigned.
• Prior cash handling experience and excellent math skills. Computer knowledge helpful.
• Good communication skills & willingness to work as a team. Must be able to interact successfully with all staff.
• Must be able to pass Background Check
• Must be able to pass Credit Check
Vault Clerk must be able to work irregular hours as dictated by the event schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays. The position requires working in an office and the physical requirements of walking, lifting and standing for extended periods of time. Must be able to work inside and outside conditions (ie. weather changes)
Resumes may be sent to:
Shreveport Convention Center
P O Box 1774
Shreveport, LA 71166
Fax No. (318) 841-4040
No Phone Calls
SMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D