Strong vehicle dynamics and chassis control background (education and project experiences) with focus on handling, traction, stability, braking and their controls.
BS in ME
- Must be proficient in popular behicle dynamics software such as CarSim, control simulation tools such as MATLAB/Simulink as well as rapid control prototyping platforms such as dSPACE and be able to create and debug models/codes iincluding chassis control logic algorithms.
- Integrate controller models into vehicle simulations platforms for SIL and HIL bench setups and applications.
- Validate accuracy of simulation models by comparing to test data
- Predict handling, braking and chassis control system responses, assess control system failsafe/ISO26262 characteristics using SIL, HIL and DIL setups, and develop countermeasure to desired performance while guaranteeing robustness.
- Must be able to develop modeling and simulations methods, produce customer-oriented results and explain them from root cause standpoint.
- 2+ years in veehicle dynamics modeling/simulation experience
- some experience in any of the following vehicle dynamics modeling/control systems is desirable: TargetLink, VSM, CarMaker, ADAMS/Car.
- ability to work independently and be willing to work in a fast past changing environment.
Altair Engineering is an information technology and product development consulting company that provides software and services to more than...