The CAP Inside Sales Support Specialist is responsible for supporting all Competitive Advantage Program (CAP) related growth objectives.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversees the national CAP opportunity funnel and ensures that assessments are properly logged and processed by MSC’s Credit Department.
* Provides data for CAP sales forecasting and sales analysis.
* Has decision making responsibility for Letter of Understanding (LOU) processing.
* Acts as the primary backup for LOU creation when necessary.
* Responsible for managing CAP presentations via WebEx and/or Adobe for prospective customers and MSC Associates. This includes conducting the actual
presentations and managing the presentation schedule.
* Provides CAP “sales” support on a national level to MSC field sales via a Sales Help Desk.
* Responsible for managing the CAP Customer Review Process on a national level.
* Fosters the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of MSC’s mission.
* Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
* An associate degree or equivalent work experience is required.
* Minimum of 3+ years of outside sales or telesales experience is required.
* Industrial Distribution experience is preferred.
* Good presentation skills required.
* Good business analytical and assessment skills required.
* Knowledge of PC and software required.
* Good interpersonal & communication skills required.
* Must be a self starter with good time management skills.
MSC Industrial Supply Co. - 17 months ago
Many a small thing has been made large by MSC Industrial Direct's business; the company stands as one the largest US direct suppliers...