successful, stable and growing local company is looking for a Vending Supervisor or management professional who through dynamic leadership will motivate our teams to achieve results. This is a hands-on position – perfect for that person who likes to work in different environments and who is comfortable speaking with people at all levels of seniority. If youre looking for a position that allows you to be out there with the customers, building relationships and finding ways to improve upon existing operational procedures, then apply now!
While not an exhaustive list, additional responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining superior customer relationships by customer visits, excellent customer service, etc.
- Constant recruitment in order to serve our customers effectively and efficiently
- Assist in the training and development of team members
- Create financial projections
- Work closely with sales teams and dining to develop and retain new and existing accounts
- Support company programs and goals
- Address customer inquiries/complaints within 24 hours
- Overseeing the entire vending operation and team members
- Review reports from supervisors and managers regarding profitability at accounts
- Conduct monthly team member training and weekly staff meetings
- Participate in community and trade involvement to enhance business associations
- Develop, in conjunction with the Regional Director, in-house promotional activities
- Develop succession plans
To be considered, you should meet the following criteria:
- Have at least 2/4 years experience in a supervisor role
- Previous experience in vending/foodservice is preferred, but not required
- Have exceptional verbal and written skills
- Be outgoing and personable and able to communicate with all levels of a company
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task
- Good driving record
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Benefits for this position include:
We conduct pre-employment testing and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Competitive wages; commensurate with experience
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401 (k) with a generous company match
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Advancement opportunities
CareerBuilder - 2 years ago
Founded in 1960, AVI Foodsystems has evolved into one of the most respected and trusted food service companies in the nation. Providing...