The Vendor Management Coordinator position at BrightEdge is a key growth position.
The Vendor Management Coordinator will manage vendor relationships, administer contracts, and monitor performance and improvement opportunities (cost, quality, profitability and experience).
The Vendor Management Coordinator is responsible for maintaining vendor relationships as well as driving performance improvement. Key responsibilities include: maintaining vendor contracts, assisting the IT and business partners with evaluating and engaging new vendors, identifying, managing and mitigating risks, establishing vendor performance metrics (scorecards, etc.) and holding vendors accountable for contract commitments.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Monitors SLAs to ensure the contractual obligations are being met
- Manage vendor contracts and payment schedules
- Performs on-going evaluation of vendor performance. Monitor vendors are meeting performance metrics and take corrective actions, when necessary.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with the vendor partner to increase the flexibility and productivity, reduce the risks and costs, and ensure that the vendor partners clearly understand BrightEdge’s needs.
- Participate in vendor selection and acquisition
- Identify, research, and report on related industry trends
- Research and respond to inquiries
BrightEdge is getting noticed. Are you?
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science preferred)
- Vendor management experience in an IT environment
- Extremely well organized
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Contract management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office proficiency, including the ability to build and maintain large Excel spreadsheets
- History of managing multiple vendors for payment schedules and relationships
- Ability to prioritize a diverse and complex workload
Are you ready to put your career on a fast track by joining an exceptionally talented, hard charging team that is dominating the market? If you want to be part of this fast moving environment you need to be a smart and driven professional, committed to success. Ideal candidates should be highly competitive, quick on their feet, adaptable to change and ready to take ownership of their roles.
BrightEdge - 2 years ago