Utilize your passion for building business relationships, and experience a role that puts you in the driver’s seat for strategizing, negotiating and managing vendor relationships at Koch Industries, one of the largest private companies in America. Work directly with senior leadership to understand the global business needs of Koch companies and provide creative solutions that influence purchasing decisions in relation to IT, telecom and more.
Take ownership in negotiation strategies, RFP creation, vendor evaluation, and ongoing performance management. Collaborate with vendors such as Apple, Dell, Microsoft, Sprint, AT&T, Google and other enterprise providers. The company’s evolving business demands create an exciting environment for adapting to new opportunities.
- Develop and implement negotiation strategies from start to finish
- Align expectations and actions with internal customers and third-party vendors
- Negotiate enterprise IT deals
- Manage vendor relationships to optimize long-term value
- Reporting and analysis
- Continuously assess market conditions and IT industry trends
- 2+ years of experience in IT or Telecom Sales, Contract Negotiation or Vendor Management
- Successful negotiation of $300k+ commercial contracts
- Critical economic thinking skills
- Regulatory compliance minded
- Executive and group presentation skills
- Organized and energetic
- Vendor sourcing and selection
- Data analysis
- Basic project management skills
- Contract law knowledge
- Time required outside of normal working hours, including evening and weekends
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
The advantages of Koch companies:
- A willingness to invest in value-added opportunities
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- The ability to contribute and grow immediately
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Access to professional training and mentoring
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions rather than seniority
Since 2003, Koch companies have invested about $50 billion in acquisitions and capital expenditures. The businesses’ popular consumer brands include Brawny® paper towels, Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Dixie® tabletop products, LYCRA® fabric, STAINMASTER® carpet and more.
Koch Industries, Inc.
Koch Industries, Inc. - 16 months ago
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....