Job Summary: Vendor Marketing Associates at PCM are responsible for managing and developing the vendor relations and execution of marketing programs for their product line. You are responsible for full product marketing campaigns, via the web, catalog, and the sales floor, developing market share trends and business plans. To that end vendor marketing managers are expected to be advocates and subject matter experts on their products and related technologies.
- Understanding and reporting category sales trends
- This position will act as the central tie-in between sales teams, purchasing, and vendors.
- Determine positioning for products
- Managing Product Content and descriptions
- Creating/Developing Catalog based ads for category monthly and web properties
- Creating/Developing Marketing campaigns to help increase sales floor knowledge and awareness of respective category
- Evaluate competitive trends and customer needs to determine or modify product strategy
- Determine the direction of new product launches for respective mfrs to present to management
- Work closely with sales to assist in closing sales/bid opportunities
- Develop professional relationships beyond vendors, manufacturers, sales division
- Proactively collaborate on category strategy with product management and others to create improved results.
PCM, Inc - 2 years ago