How does it feel knowing that DENTSPLY International; the
premier dental company in six continents with over 10,000 employees
around the globe, the world-wide industry leader in innovation and
technology is looking for you to join the team! At DENTSPLY
International, we do not hire employees, but true business partners
who will live the DENTSPLY vision: Always First in dentistry;
delivering world-class dental products with world-class precision
DENTSPLY's broad global product platform helps dental
professionals serve patient's oral health care for a lifetime, from
preventative services to tooth replacement. Our products range from
general dental consumables and laboratory products to products
supporting the dental specialty markets of orthodontics,
endodontics and implants. With a presence in more than 120
countries, our geographic footprint virtually mirrors the dental
market. This position is located within our Corporate Headquarters.
Please click on the link for additional information
Our Corporate headquarters is located in York,
Pennsylvania. Offering the cultural attractions of a big city and
the down-home charm of a small town, York, PA is an extraordinary
place to live, work and play. York is located in south-central
Pennsylvania and is within 25 miles of Gettysburg and Lancaster, 45
miles of Baltimore and Hershey, and 100 miles of Washington, DC and
Philadelphia. Engrained with a rich history and heritage and
becoming one of the fastest growing cities in Pennsylvania, York is
a place where the past and the present comfortably
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB (Overall
Process and document vendor master maintenance.
Serve as DSSC an administrative assistant to DSSC managers and
other duties as assigned.
PRIMARY ROLES AND PRINCIPAL
- Accurate data entry and maintenance of all Dentsply
North America vendors on a timely basis, as defined by DSSC service
level requirements and standardization definitions, as assigned on
- Develop and maintain a basic knowledge of the Dentsply
accounts payable and procurement process.
- Maintain vendor master standards as established and
assist with ongoing standardization and efforts.
- Process and coordinate all DSSC mailroom
- Coordinate supplies stock and order supplies as required
- Serve as administrative assistant for the DSSC managers
and director as assigned on daily basis.
- Perform administrative duties for the DSSC management
team, as assigned.
- Perform payroll, benefits, accounts payable, and/or
general ledger data entry as assigned.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the General
A High School diploma and two years or more of business
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
DENTSPLY International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Individual must be proficient with personal computer software
including Email; Excel Spreadsheet software and Word Processing
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write reports business correspondence, and
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical inference.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation...