As a Venue Onboarding Specialist in the operations department, you will work “behind the scenes” making sure all sales closes are quickly and accurately entered into the MOGL website and CRM program. You thrive on constantly shifting priorities and tasks while gaining complete knowledge of the ins and outs of a fast growing start-up.
Secondary Essential Functions:
- Enroll venues onto MOGL using MOGL’s web-based interface within 24 hours of being submitted by the sales team ensuring proper workflow and quality.
- Create public profiles for venues on MOGL by locating photos, menus, and researching business information.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Provide support to the field team by researching customer questions and issues.
- Complete numerous and on-going data entry projects and audits accurately and efficiently.
- Establish and maintain relationships with MOGL’s third-party partners.
- Maintain database of venues LIVE on MOGL by troubleshooting feeds and auditing profiles.
- Create and improve processes to automate manual operations.
- Update reports through Excel and GoogleDocs on sales and operations data.
The Venue Onboarding Specialist will work internally at the MOGL Offices in beautiful Sorento Valley, complete with game lounge, 3D Television, and awesome tunes playing all day long.
- Accuracy and speed in data entry; focused.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Detailed-oriented with ability to work independently.
- Time and priority management.
- Microsoft Office with strong proficiency in Excel, VBA and coding a plus.
- Familiarity with Gmail and GoogleDocs.
- High school diploma or equivalency required, College degree preferred.
- A love for everything MOGL!
Join the revolution -- apply today!