Casa Grande Animal Hospital located in Casa Grande, AZ is seeking an Associate DVM to join our practice. Candidates must be willing to work Sundays and some evenings.
Casa Grande Animal Hospital is a well-established, full-service, animal veterinary hospital (beautiful and spacious new building) providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. We offer a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with referral practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, ultrasound, a closely supervised hospitalization area, and indoor boarding kennels with outdoor walking areas.
Click here for more information on this hospital:
Casa Grande Animal Hospital Site
Casa Grande Animal Hospital Facebook Page
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stays up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
American Veterinary Medical Association - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard