Responsible for the maintenance and expansion of your assigned customer base within an assigned territory for veterinary supplies, products, & programs. This includes achieving annual sales, revenue, and gross profit goals within a specified territory.
- Regularly calls on veterinary offices, labs, and institutions within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales volume and other established goals.
- Maintains and further develops established accounts, and develops new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Actively prospects, pursues, and closes equipment and technology sales in assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing consumables base.
- Responsible for generating leads for technology offerings, exclusive products, and capital equipment.
- Prepare presentations and price quotes for customers.
- Must be able to meet forecasted goals.
- Promotes Patterson Vet marketing programs & demonstrates new products.
- Participates in and supports meetings and activities as requested by the Branch Manager, Region and/or General office.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply, visit our company website (www.pattersoncompanies.com) and complete your profile in our Career Center. Submit your information to the position of interest and complete the online assessment in order to be considered for the position . Prior to starting the assessment, please make sure you are in a quiet place and have 40-45 minutes of uninterrupted time to focus on the assessment. Failure to complete the assessment or meet the minimum qualifications will disqualify you from moving forward. The assessment CANNOT be repeated or paused and must be completed in one session.
If you encounter technical difficulties while completing the assessment, contact us at email@example.com.
Minimum Qualifications: Candidates must possess ONE or more of the following:
- A four year degree
- Three or more years of experience in business to business sales
- Three or more years of experience in the HEALTH/VETERINARY industry
Position Type: Full-Time
- Prior direct, retail, or telephone sales experience
- Knowledge of veterinary industry (or experience)
- PC skills required including knowledge of spreadsheets & word processing software
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Regular or Temporary: Regular
Company: Patterson Veterinary Sply, Inc
Patterson Companies, Inc. - 17 months ago