Sustainability Roundtable Inc. (SR Inc) seeks an experienced business development professional with industry contacts, a proven track record of success in selling, an unwavering commitment to client service and a developed interested in more sustainable business. SR Inc provides an extraordinary opportunity to work with the top corporate leaders nationally promoting the bottom line business benefits of operating sustainable real estate/facilities.
Successful candidates will be confident they can bring the benefit of SR Inc’s shared-cost services in a timely manner to top corporate decision-makers. Outstanding success selling- if coupled with exceptional client service and outstanding teamwork- could result in compensation which exceeds that listed. It could also result in a more senior business development position in this growing firm.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of three (3) years of successful consultative selling required
- More than five (5) years of successful consultative selling preferred
- An enthusiasm for – and natural ability in – sourcing, selling and helping to serve top real estate decision-makers in Fortune 1500 companies
- The ability to meet or exceed aggressive monthly and quarterly goals
- The ability to work collaboratively with the growing national sales team
- The ability to closely follow and record a detailed selling process in a CRM system
- Five (5) or more years in corporate real estate preferred
- Outstanding personal and professional references required
Sustainability Roundtable Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard