YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE TRAVEL AND/OR
This job will oversee all matters related to charter and
scheduled airlines including contracting and daily
charter air contracts, contracting procedures, and
- Directs air contracting group and helps maintain all
- Set operational guidelines and contract requirements.
- Manages an air-contracting group whose essential
o Negotiate contract terms and distribute information to
various departments in Apple Vacations.
o Complete all DOT filing (initial filing and
o Calculate/monitor block hour utilization requirements
o Weekly fuel cost analysis
o Build and maintain corporate fuel surcharges in SAP. 1st
level support for all fuel related issues.
o Build and maintain corporate charter taxes in SAP. 1st
level support for all tax related issues.
o Make and follow up on changes to contracts both within
the Airline and through various departments in Apple
o Resolve daily operational issues.
o Create, update and distribute flight plans, flight
charts, air agreements, baggage policies, and tax grids
o Maintain risk report
o Create and distribute program changes internally and
externally with flight cancellations.
- Maintain relationships with scheduled and charter
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Travel required
- 10+ years air contracting experience
- Prior executive experience preferred
Skills : Legal - > Contract Administration
- Highly developed supervisory skills
- High Attention to Detail
- Superior oral and written communication skills
Apple Vacations - 15 months ago