University Healthcare Alliance (UHA) has an exciting opportunity for a VP of Clinical and Operational Performance. This role will serve as a key member of the UHA leadership team with primary oversight for implementation of quality programs, performance improvement, customer service and risk management. He or she will provides support and leadership in areas of due diligence, clinical performance and analytics, process improvement, and provides facilitation in response to risk, safety and licensing issues.
UHA has been developed through the acquisition and integration of multiple private medical groups into the Foundation. UHA is a component of the Stanford Hospital & Clinic's network of care and seeks to further align and improve its operating systems with the Stanford Operating System, while also respecting the culture and business needs of its affiliated medical groups.
The VP of Clinical and Operational Performance will work collaboratively with others throughout UHA and Stanford to design and implement the systems required to ensure the effectiveness and quality of this new organization.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to: UHACareers@UHAhealth.org . Please include "VP, Clinical and Operational Performance" in the subject line.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree in Health Administration, Public Health or Nursing, preferred.
- Minimum 5 years ambulatory, performance improvement experience
- Familiarity with comparative data bases and statistical methodology preferred
- Demonstrated ability to implement new programs/projects with focus on continuous process improvement across multiple projects at multiple sites concurrently
- Strong communication, collaboration, influencing, teamwork, project and time management skills required
- Knowledge of licensure/scope of practice
- Competency in computer systems and software used in functional area including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis and reporting practices pertaining to quality improvement and program evaluation
- Must be committed to own continuous education, and networking with affiliate institutions, organizations or associations and other health care providers, to stay in touch with developments and trends in health care market as it relates to best practices in the areas of quality and risk
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with the medical staff, management team and staff to achieve best practice outcomes, improve clinical performance and corrective action plan responses
- Ability to improve responsiveness and relations with all customers, including patients and their families, faculty and community physicians, other participating providers, affiliated health plans, staff, regulatory and accrediting bodies
University HealthCare Alliance - 16 months ago