We are seeking an external salesperson/relationship manager for our Business Development Group to develop and secure relationships with Institutional Consultants located in the United States.
We have three business lines all focused on private equity: separate accounts, fund-of-funds and advisory services. We emphasize creating customized programs for our clients, which account for the majority of our business. Hamilton Lane has clients and fund investors around the world including public and corporate pension funds, labor union funds, financial institutions, insurance companies, foundations and endowments. Our clients include a number of the world’s largest institutional investors, as well as many mid-sized and smaller institutions. Among others, we serve seven of the 20 largest pension plans in the world.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Developing relationships with consulting firms to secure firm, product approvals, and drive sales
• Maintaining regular contact with manager research and senior management at targeted institutional consulting firms across the US
• Interfacing with senior management in the coordination of internal and external consultant meetings
• Contributing to the development of standard marketing materials and presentations
• Maintaining the highest possible profile for our company in a manner demonstrating the integrity of the company through attendance at conferences, meetings and seminars
• Ensuring quality and timeliness with respect to our response to consulting databases, RFPs and RFIs
• 5+ years institutional marketing/sales/consultant relations experience in the financial services industry
• Experience with alternative asset classes including private equity and/or hedge funds a plus
• BA/BS in related field (i.e. finance/business), MBA and/or CFA a plus
• Must have excellent communication skills, be proactive and be able to comfortably interact with clients, prospects and consultants
• Candidate must be committed to extensive travel and extended work schedule in order to meet the challenges of our growing firm.
Hamilton Lane offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401k, Revenue Sharing, Short & Long term disability, Life, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a registered investment adviser, employees of Hamilton Lane may be subject to certain limitations on political contribution and personal investment activities.
Hamilton Lane - 23 months ago
Hamilton Lane is a private equity management firm whose specialised products include funds-of-funds, secondary funds, co-investment funds,...