The Vice President Human Resources plays a key role as “gatekeeper of the culture” and keeping JAMF Software’s cultural core competencies infiltrated throughout its fast growing global footprint. The incumbent will be an experienced Human Resources leader with a successful tenure within a global fast growing technology and/or services enterprise that has provided leadership in the past to build strong employee selection, development, engagement and retention systems from scratch or enhance existing systems to keep them on the “bleeding edge” of innovation and best practices to attract top talent that fits the culture and keeps pace with growth.
- Responsible for building a strategic human resources global function equipped to execute all human capital strategies to support ongoing excellence and provide direction aligned to the JAMF Software human capital roadmap
- Reporting to the CEO, and leading a dynamic team of 5 HR team members, the VP, HR participates with other business leaders to develop enterprise business strategies that make sense in light of global labor trends and the company's existing talent base
- Lead innovations to unlock the talent and drive of the employee base, facilitate the organization’s ability to serve the business's strategy
- Manage human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variance
- Occasional international travel
- Frequent trips between Eau Clare and Minneapolis usually returning same day
- Bachelors Degree required. Master's Degree in Human Resources and/or Organization Development and advanced certification in Human Resources (SPHR/GPHR) preferred
- 10 plus years related experience directing and developing human resources within a global organization
- Previous experience building and guiding human resources organization inclusive of talent acquisition, effective compensation and benefit plans, and leading employee development programs in a strategic manner that meaningfully scaled a business on a global basis
- A strategic thinker with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is leadership oriented and a team player
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- A decisive individual who possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail oriented perspective
JAMF Software, founded in 2002 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, is the creator of the Casper Suite, the only suite of client management software developed exclusively for the Apple platform.
As such, it offers a native solution that provides great breadth and depth of functionality for IT managers including inventory, package building, image management, remote imaging, remote updates, iOS mobile device management and a powerful framework for automated support.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Travel: Up to 15%
Job Type: Full-Time Exempt
At JAMF Software, success is achieved through dialogue with colleagues, customers and industry leaders. Skilled listening has led to...