Recommind has just been recognized as one of the “World’s Ten Most Innovative Companies in Big Data” by Fast Company and as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times. Our technology is sophisticated, but our mission is simple: to help organizations manage and leverage their information. By focusing on the rapidly growing volumes of unstructured information they create every day, we enable our clients to unlock the value in their information assets in ways they could not before. We do this by building enterprise applications on CORE, our very powerful unstructured data management and analytics platform.
As a member of the senior leadership team, this individual will be the steward of the Recommind culture, responsible for driving our values, ethics and social responsibility throughout our international workforce.
In addition to managing all aspects of Human Resources, including ensuring the organization possesses the people, skills and capabilities to develop and execute the organization’s mission and growth strategy, this person will strategically partner with the business units to provide consultative support and counsel and align business needs and Human Resources strategies to support the business.
- Collaborate with leadership to understand the business strategy and translate that into short-term and long-term strategic and operational human resources programs.
- Lead the development, implementation, and optimization of HR programs worldwide, including Human Resources Operations, Employee Relations, Learning & Development, Communications, Human Resources Compliance, Talent Acquisition, and Talent Management.
- Function proactively as a trusted advisor and expert on talent, succession planning and organizational issues to the management team and executives.
- Manage and build an HR team that supports our anticipated growth trajectory. Develop the HR team professionally by providing timely feedback and coaching.
- Develop a compensation strategy and program that is aligned with the business strategy, to effectively attract, reward, and retain employees.
- Develop on-boarding programs that emphasize the high value of integrating new employees into the culture and work environment starting from the first day of employment.
- Design and implement a talent review process to identify high potential and high performing employees, ensuring that they have strategic development plans.
- Conduct organizational assessments, including exit interviews, employee satisfaction surveys, roundtable discussions, training evaluations to accurately diagnose company issues and recommend actions based on results to address each appropriately.
- Help define, shape, cultivate, and communicate the organizational culture to attract and retain employees, and ensure that HR strategies are aligned with the culture.
- Provide highly visible, transparent and accessible leadership.
Desired Skills & Experience :
Recommind values innovation, intelligence and integrity and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, great work-life balance (4 weeks of PTO per year) and a culture that is fast-paced, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact on a fast growing company, we invite you to apply today.
- 15+ years’ progressive HR responsibility and a minimum of 10 years in a leadership role, ideally with a software company.
- Strong business acumen, employee relations, and talent and organizational development skills.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, problem solving and organizational leadership skills.
- Superior collaboration and communication skills with executive presence.
- Strong planning and change management skills.
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing Human Resource systems and programs.
- Experience working in a high-growth environment with multiple international locations.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices in talent acquisition and talent management.
- BS/BA in business, human resources, psychology, or related field required; advanced degree preferred and PHR or SPHR certifications a plus.
Recommind is a leader in unstructured information management and analysis technology, delivering search-powered business applications that transform the way organizations find, manage, analyze and act upon data inside and outside the corporate network. Recommind’s solutions are all built on the CORE platform, which automatically accesses, organizes and analyzes large volumes of information in context from myriad sources. Recommind customers include AstraZeneca, BMW, Cisco, Clifford Chance, Marathon Oil, Morgan Lewis, US Department of Energy (DOE), White & Case and Wilmer Hale. Recommind is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Boston, London, Sydney and Bonn, Germany. For more information go towww.recommind.com
Recommind is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.