(NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
Vice President of Medical Affairs, Blood Management
The VP of Medical Affairs, Blood Management is responsible for supporting evaluation and implementation of Masimo’s suite of non-invasive hemoglobin (SpHb) solutions used in hospitals and health systems. This person will help Masimo develop implementation strategies that demonstrate and the value of non-invasive hemoglobin and hemodynamic monitoring to our customers. This position requires expert knowledge of analyzing and documenting the clinical and financial benefits of blood management including the costs and risks associated with transfusion. This person must also have expertise in the work flow associated with transfusion decisions as well as the administration of transfusions.
Duties and Responsibilities :
Required Experience, Education, Skills and Personal Attributes ::
- Determine metrics that will define success for implementation of Masimo technologies.
- Educate customers regarding the risks associated with blood transfusions
- Perform cost analysis before and after implementation of Masimo Technology.
- Provide consultative services to customers to customers implementing blood management programs.
- Have expert-level knowledge regarding key Proof Source Studies related to blood management and be able to discuss the clinical details of these sources with all types of decision makers.
- Collaborate with SpHb customers to establish utilization guidelines and protocols.
- Assist in the development of strategies for successful SpHb deployment with new customers identified as key reference targets in the assigned area.
- Be proficient in troubleshooting factors that affect SpHb performance and/or customer expectations.
- Develop key customer relationships and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s).
- Travel up to 50% and more on occasions may be necessary.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
- Experience managing a blood management program or providing blood management consulting services
- Minimum of five years clinical experience in the hospital
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and communication skills
- Good presentation skills with ability to articulate key concepts to multiple types of decision makers
- Ability to have effective in-depth clinical conversations with customers
- Operational understanding of the Hospital environment to include all care areas where transfusions are administered.
- Highly organized with both a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated customer advocate and team player
- Demonstrated commitment to excel
Masimo is proud to be an EEOE and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...