The Vice President of Operations will possess great knowledge of the indirect auto finance industry, specifically in the areas of Marketing, Production, Funding and Operations, as well as various other related departments. The Vice President of Operations is responsible for ensuring and improving the overall performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the execution of effective methods and strategies.
- Responsible for identifying process improvements, providing appropriate feedback, and reporting metrics to the Senior Executive Management team with regard to the Operations department.
- Assist in the ongoing planning and development of the Operations department by creating and utilizing strategic marketing plans that increase production.
- Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies/procedures to maximize performance and increase efficiency.
- Build effective working relationships with dealers and supporting departments.
- Ensure that auto loan applications and contract packages are complete, accurate, and in compliance by performing periodic audits to monitor quality control.
- Participate in the recruitment, coaching, evaluation and development of department employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Veros Credit, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in the auto finance industry is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in business and management principles and practices, organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, planning and organizing, decision making, delegation, and an influential presence.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.