Vice President, Private Banking Officer III in Orange County-1300567
Private Banking Officer
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one. The Private Banking Officer is responsible for new business development, portfolio management and underwriting to support the needs of the group and high net worth clients.
Successful incumbents possess ethics and values, the ability to negotiate, strong listening and presentation skills, have a drive for results, develop and value peer relationships, are action oriented, demonstrate political savvy, have the ability to prioritize and are problem solvers.
Comerica Bank uses IBM Lotus Notes for database, calendaring and e-mail functions.
This Private Banking Officer position is located at 611 Anton Blvd. Costa Mesa and reports to the Group Manager. This position has no direct reports.
1. Increase the bank profitability by providing high quality customer service and cultivating new business relationships while maintaining/protecting Comerica's business interest
2. Manage customer relations and new business development with a periodic review of existing loan commitments
3. Act as the bank's agent with respect to advising the client as to proper loan structure
4. Negotiate acceptable terms for the bank and customer simultaneously even when goals conflict
5. Sell the bank's credit and non-credit products, trust, commercial real estate and treasury management
6. Accept special project assignments as assigned
7. Community Involvement
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Qualifications Required: Applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited university and have completed a Commercial Credit Training Program in addition to the basic qualifications listed below, specified by level:
Vice President, Private Banking Officer III
- 5 years commercial lending experience
- 5 years managing a portfolio of clients
- 5 years financial sales experience
Vice President, Private Banking Officer IV
- 7 years commercial lending experience
- 7 years managing a portfolio of clients
- 7 years financial sales experience
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth & Institutional Management. Comerica's more than 9,200 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check and a drug test. Upon hire, a fingerprinting check is completed.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity.
Primary Location : US-California-Costa Mesa
Job: Wealth Management
Shift: Day Shift
Work Hours (Example: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday): 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Comerica - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard