To satisfy the needs of our growing client base, Hamilton Lane is looking to hire a Vice President to join our Product Management Team in Philadelphia. This position entails building and maintaining strong relationships with multiple Hamilton Lane clients.
Responsible for all aspects of client relationships including but not limited to:
• Present fund performance results and firm and market updates to clients and their respective Investment Committees, Boards of Trustees, etc.
• Construction of fund portfolios in conjunction with Hamilton Lane executives and investment teams.
• Coordination of Hamilton Lane resources, including Finance, Due Diligence, Business Development and Senior Management.
• Serve as a critical communicator to Hamilton Lanes clients. Must be knowledgeable about the private equity markets, the clients’ fund investments and the firm’s due diligence activities at all times.
• Act as a representative of Hamilton Lane to the private equity markets at large. In this capacity actively participate in Hamilton Lane’s marketing meetings and in meetings with general partner groups.
• Work closely with the business development group to identify and present new investment opportunities to both existing and new clients.
• Partner with business development and marketing teams on collateral to support our fundraising initiatives and ongoing client communication.
• Product managers must seek opportunities for improved work processes within Hamilton Lane through their involvement with various internal individuals and departments.
• Special projects and assignments are to be expected.
• 7-10 years experience in a financial services role with significant client contact.
• Private equity experience is a plus.
• An MBA and/or CFA are a plus.
• 50+ hour work week; travel (25%+ of time); must be flexible.
We are proud to have been named the Best Place to Work, firms 100-1000 Employees, by Pensions and Investments Magazine.
Hamilton Lane offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Prescription, Vision, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401k, Revenue Sharing, Short & Long Term Disability, Life, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Hamilton Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. As a registered investment adviser, employees of Hamilton Lane may be subject to certain limitations on political contribution and personal investment activities.
Hamilton Lane - 2 years ago
Hamilton Lane is a private equity management firm whose specialised products include funds-of-funds, secondary funds, co-investment funds,...