The Vice President, Public Relations manages the overall direction and administration of both internal and external public relations activities for the Loews Hotels brand. This includes overseeing the direction and activities of the brand PR agency and property-based PR Directors.
* Manage the overall administration of PR programs including planning, staffing, budgeting, professional development and staff training
* Determine and direct the overall positioning strategy for Loews Hotels based on the goals and marketing objectives for the Loews Hotels brand
* Manage relationship with Brand PR Agency
* Create newsworthy promotions for Loews Hotels that support Loews Hotels brand promise
* Develop all brand press releases and the Loews Hotels press kit
* Develop all Loews Hotels press video
* Manage the PR section of the Loews Hotels website
* Act as PR spokesperson as needed and have a presence in industry by participating in panels, etc.
* Lead coordination of the Loews Hotels Good Neighbor effort DonorsChoose.org along with Human Resources; this includes employee participation, fundraising, marketing & PR efforts, and internal communication of program progress
* Manage system for monitoring all forms of media (TV, radio, print and social media) and reporting on value of media mentions
* Supervise the overall brand positioning strategy for individual Loews Hotels properties to ensure consistent messaging
* Supervise, mentor, and guide property based PR people and/or local agencies
* Review monthly reports from local PR people or agencies
Required Skills & Experience:
* Minimum 10 years of Public Relations experience in the Hospitality or Travel/Tourism industry, either within an organization or Public Relations agency
* Strong written & verbal communication skills
* Strong management skills
* Strong national media contacts
* Working knowledge and experience with Social Media
* Demonstrated conceptual and creative ability
Loews Hotels, Inc. was founded in 1946 and continues to own and operate hotels and resorts in the United States and Canada. Headquartered in...