Vice President, Techinical Director
CDM…always [thinking]…always [original]…always [creative]…never generic.
Be part of a team that thinks great work, fun and [creativity] are key ingredients to your success.
See how our [core values]—substance, style, conviction, and grace – come to life and set us apart from other agencies.
Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, [challenging], opportunity-filled, and [passionate] environment.
Work with clients and brands that are top [leaders] in the healthcare industry.
Come learn, [grow] and be challenged. There’s no better place to experience the Joy of Science.
The CDM Group LLC is one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies [and growing], with more than 1500 talented individuals located in offices across the United States and Europe.
We are looking for a Vice President, Techinical Directorto join our team!
An experienced manager of Digital/Interactive teams producing client deliverables using a diverse set of cutting edge technologies. Must be client-facing, able to assess staffing and resource needs and lead a team of developers delivering multiple, challenging projects for demanding clients. Must be able to identify and institute best practices concerning technical development, testing and deployment according to agency and client guidelines and requirements.
- Help pitch and win interactive projects with account teams
- Identify staffing needs and project costs for project completion
- Staff projects for completion on time and under budget
- Work with technical leads and project management to ensure ongoing quality and on-time delivery of projects
- Identify the appropriate technologies to use to create deliverables
- Create general technical architecture and direction
- Generate technical specifications
- Design and oversee implementation of testing scripts and other QA methods
- Work with creative groups to translate concepts into actionable technical solutions
- Implement and champion development, agency and client best practices across the development team
- Attend all relevant meetings related to project
- Engage and coordinate with external vendors for outsourced work
- Bring technical expertise to help junior tech team members
- Remain abreast of changing and emerging technical products and platforms to enhance offerings
- 5 years leading technical team(s) in developing interactive deliverables
- Strong team management skills
- Experience in a diverse set of interactive and back-end technologies including Flash, Java/.Net, Web Technologies and data capture/report using databases
- Mastery of development best practices and methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
CDM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.
The CDM Group Agencies provide every aspect of integrated medical and healthcare communications.