ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ValueOptions ® is a health improvement company that serves more than 32 million individuals. On behalf of employers, health plans and government agencies, we manage innovative programs and solutions that directly address the challenges our health care system faces today. A national leader in the fields of mental and emotional wellbeing, recovery and resilience, employee assistance, and wellness, ValueOptions helps people make the difficult life changes needed to be healthier and more productive. With offices nationwide and a network of more than 130,000 provider locations, ValueOptions helps people take important steps in the right direction. We help them live their lives to the fullest potential.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE
At ValueOptions, it’s more than a job. Our employees embrace the company vision of helping people lead healthier lives. The over 3,100 employees on our team enjoy challenging career growth in an environment that values integrity, innovation, consumer engagement and joint accountability. Employees have access to comprehensive benefit packages; corporate discounts; continuing education opportunities, including our online learning portal, and more. At ValueOptions we strive to build a boundless culture and community of professionals that includes honest, open and free-flowing communication. We are passionate about the work we do.
If you have a passion to make a difference and a thirst to actively develop your knowledge and skills, join the ValueOptions team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Service Center Vice President to lead our team at our Manhattan, NY office. The Service Center Leader will be responsible for leading, directing and managing the overall operations of the site to ensure the effective design, implementation and cost-effective delivery of services for members and clients.
- Establishes and develops a high performance culture in the service center by understanding the strengths employees bring to their jobs, identifying areas for development, providing resources and ensuring that performance expectations are clear.
- Oversees management of all service center operations and effective delivery of services to client, members and stakeholders. Through national functional leads, collaborates on strategic priorities and work plans related to finance and budgeting, health services, network management, human resources, quality management, clinical operations and administrative services.
- Builds, develops and maintains a positive relationship with clients, providers and with consumers, advocacy organizations, trade associations, public officials and other stakeholders.
- Accountable for contract management, compliance and deliverables.
- Leads and participates in negotiations with the clients to develop performance standards, contract specifications and utilization/administrative budgets.
Education : Bachelor’s degree in a health care or business management field is required. Advanced degree preferred.
Licensure : None required.
Relevant Work Experience: At least 10-15 years of progressively responsible senior management roles within the managed care field, including operational experience in client relations, provider relations and network management and health services. Medicaid MCO or Medicare Advantage experience is strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Interpersonal, organizational and communications qualities are necessary.
- Public speaking and presentation skills.
- Financial management, operations management and marketing experience required.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment.
Beacon Health Options
- 3 years ago - save job
Beacon Health Options is a health improvement company that serves 45 million individuals across all 50 states and the United Kingdom. On...