Barnes Aerospace has an exciting and challenging career opportunity for an experienced and accomplished business leader to play an integral role in directing and executing our business goals and objectives for profitable, sustainable growth. The Vice President will lead the on-going development and implementation of the strategic plan for Barnes Aerospace Aftermarket. The right candidate should be an impact player, with a proven track record of accomplishments, understand the business implications of decisions and display an orientation toward profitability. He or she should have a proactive management approach, the willingness to “lead by example” and the ability to champion and lead change initiatives for the betterment of the business and organization. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, please submit your name and credentials for further consideration.
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Emotional Intelligence, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Improvement, Workplace Fairness, and Globalization.
- P&L responsibility for the Barnes Aerospace Aftermarket organization. Achieve profitable Sales growth and ensures the successful implementation of aggressive profit and productivity improvement goals as they relate to the business strategy.
- Drive the Barnes Aerospace technology roadmap forward and ensure its products, repair development capabilities, processes, and practices are properly aligned to serve its’ customer base.
- Responsible for identifying and development of new business opportunities and maintain a robust new business pipeline (including M&A).
- Play an integral role in refining and implementing our “total solutions” strategy in partnership with the VP, OEM and EVP, Sales on the commercial side of the business to expand and introduce new product and service offerings to effectively meet and exceed customer needs.
- Ensure business systems are aligned to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in products, quality, and on-time delivery.
- Champion of diversity. Respect individual differences and utilize the diverse thinking and contributions of all. Work across organization boundaries to encourage teamwork and a sense of partnership by sharing best practices tools and processes. Empower the team to achieve desired results.
- Manage and ensure the successful implementation and achievement of aggressive sales, profit and productivity improvement initiatives as they relate to the business plan/strategy. Direct continuous improvement activities to achieve world class performance on key metrics.
- Actively drives results as well as the principles of the Barnes Enterprise System (BES) throughout the operation and ensure Lean Enterprise is the core of all improvement efforts. Continuously seeks to improve organizational effectiveness through the assessment, selection and development of talent and growth potential.
- Minimum of 12 to 15 years of experience of increasing management responsibility in the Aerospace MRO industry, including experience in the disciplines of general management, logistics, and operations with 10 years of P&L responsibility. Multi-site management experience preferred.
- Must have strong customer focus. Demonstrated ability to build relationships internal and external to the organization with a focus on meeting or exceeding service and product expectations.
- Knowledge of and working experience with Lean Enterprise concepts and tools including flow design, capacity analysis, and root cause and corrective action required. Lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and/or Six Sigma training or certifications preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership effectiveness (EI). Must be an effective change leader; balances consistency with flexibility and willing to change ideas in the face of new information.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking with demonstrated accomplishments.
- Impeccable integrity; superior interpersonal skills; able to communicate and engage personnel at all levels of the organization.
- BS degree in Engineering or related field required. MS or MBA degree highly desirable.
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website www.BGInc.com , click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your PAD-1 or resume online.
Barnes Group, Inc. - 8 months ago