GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:|
This position is primarily responsible for the oversight of the Client Delivery organization which includes Client Delivery Management, Information Security and Privacy Management and Customer Support. This individual is accountable for building strong client relationships at all levels and across all functional areas across InterMedHx. Specific responsibilities include: the coordination of a Project Management Office (PMO), including resource management, building strong customer relationships, successful client delivery of our products and services, establishing and maintaining healthcare information security and privacy policies, and implementing a scalable customer support structure. The VP of Client Delivery and Support is a member of the InterMedHx leadership team and provides ongoing strategic direction required to scale start up business.
The Client Delivery Team works with leadership, sales, product management, product development, and the delivery team to successfully implement, test and deploy InterMedHx solutions to medium to large Hospital Facilities/Physician Practices and other healthcare providers
Chief Operations Officer (COO), InterMedHx
OPERATIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Will be the central point of contact for the Customer and InterMedHx Leadership as it relates to Delivery and ongoing Support - communicates with the client executives, practice managers, clinicians and hospital leaders using presentations, written reports, and is expected to run executive level meetings.
- Directs and manages projects and Client Delivery team, leading project engagements from beginning to end of the life-cycle. Helps lead customers and teams in a matrix environment to define project scope, goals and deliverables. Works with Business Owner/Sponsor and others as needed, to create project plans and success criteria. Conducts and leads project kick off and discovery meetings with key customer stakeholders
- Develops strategic direction for Client Delivery team and leads day to day work teams (project phases and work breakdown); develops and monitors resource plans and deployment strategies. Monitors overall portfolio of projects progress and manages any changes to project scope.
- Communicates a clear vision of the Client Delivery Team and leads the organization in achieving them; sets goals, tracks performance metrics. Monitors project activities and reports on status. Reviews quality of work and manages integration of team members’ work.
- Creates a positive environment for the Client Delivery Team including open, honest communication and a clear path to escalate risks and issues; implements and monitor team members’ individual performance plans
- Has oversight for company’s customer support model and client satisfaction.
- Ensures the final results of client engagements are of the highest quality and standards and far exceeds the client’s expectations.
- Works directly with Solution/Product Management to launch new products and supporting material. This includes release management, training material, and conducting training sessions.
- Assesses the various information security and privacy requirements that apply to InterMedHx’s business, products and services.
- Conducts business risk assessment and mitigation control plans and execution
- Supports client and vendor contract reviews to assure proper security controls are in place
- Conducts internal business audits and monitoring techniques to assure information security controls are effective and appropriately deployed
- Demonstrated experience in team management.
- Demonstrated experience with Hospital Facilities and Physician Practices. HCA experience preferred, but not required.
- Understands Clinical transformation and adoption requirements; experience training clinical staff is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with project management techniques and software (e.g. MS Project)
- Competent and proficient understanding of IT project requirements.
- Prior experience with health information regulations/standards such as HIPAA, PHI and HL7.
- Solid track record of information security management systems in support of healthcare solutions with domains in privacy, security, accessibility, online safety, quality systems, and cloud-based hosting environments preferred
- Understands and has experience with PDLC and release management process
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with diverse personalities and roles across the organization.
- Flexible entrepreneurial mind set and proven record in entrepreneurial environments
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Strategic thinker and strong execution skills – can develop, document and optimize scalable operating model
- Demonstrates Product release management experience required to develop systems and processes necessary to deliver to existing client install base. This includes driving planning, development teams, training materials, and communication of new products and product changes for clients.
- Willing to model the way and lead by example, and have an unmistakably clear set of strong business and personal ethics -can lead others.
- Excellent Communication capability; persuasive, encouraging, motivating, and inspiring; the ability to listen and understand.
- Hands on - rollup sleeves approach; applies common sense along with technologies and processes to deliver meaningful results.
- Independent, yet collaborative; respected by peers and others.
- Creative thinker, always looking for a “better way” to deliver value; not stopped or discouraged by adversity.
- Proven project and performance management skills.
- Ability to lead cross functional areas outside of your comfort zone.
- Proven ability to manage relationships in a positive way at all levels.
- A sense of responsibility and accountability – someone who takes ownership and initiative.
- The ability to think and act: decisiveness, assertiveness, with the ability to achieve results quickly.
- A willingness to identify and take appropriate risks in order to capitalize on opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to handle ambiguity and changing priorities. Desire to have true hands-on experience and directly own customer relationship with InterMedHx.
- Professional demeanor, appearance, and positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Healthcare related field required, Masters preferred
- Certification in Project Management (PMP) is preferred
Minimum of 10 years with management level experience in Healthcare Information Technology environments with Hospitals and Physician Practices. Experience should include leading cross functional organizations and project management.