Responsible for directing the day-to-day commercial banking sales and service activities including origination, underwriting, closing, processing, and shipping functions. Work is varied in nature with changing priorities. Incumbent applies advanced knowledge of lending principles and technologies to work performed. Works under limited supervision and in compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations.
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in a Finance or related discipline and 3 - 5 years of commercial lending experience.
- Knowledge of the Treasury Management and Retail suite of products
- In-depth knowledge of all mortgage products and services, policies, and procedures and related regulations including reporting and Audit requirements
- Strong inclination toward new business development and track record of significant success in establishing new customer relationships
- Moderate computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet applications, including Microsoft Office
- Advanced written, oral and interpersonal skills with ability to recognize and respond to sales opportunities, deliver persuasive sales presentations and supervise employees
- Knowledge of federal and state lending regulations, as well as the Bank's policies and attitudes toward various types of loans.
- Knowledge of accounting principles in order to analyze and evaluate financial conditions of customers and prospects.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with customers and visitors, and with officers and other Bank personnel.
- Work with the credit department to insure the timely adjudication of all new and incremental loan requests.
- High degree of public exposure to local civic, professional, and trade associations.
Salin - 2 years ago