As Vice President Innovation, you focus fully on developing and realizing the Innovation and Product Development strategy for DSM Biomedical. You do that in line with the overall DSM Biomedical strategy that you develop together with your colleagues in the Global Leadership Team. You are also responsible for the development, structuring and managing the Innovation organization in order to ensure the realization of the Innovation-objectives. You lead and inspire your team and you coach the different functions and technology groups in the way they work together in achieving the business goals. Through an in depth understanding of the market you build a vision on the short and long term growth of the Innovation function within DSM Biomedical.
Qualification & Experience:
• Technical Master’s degree is required
• At least 10 years working experience in the Biomedical/ Medical Devices sector of which
at least 5 years Product Development Management experience at a well-established or start-up Biomedical company with budget- or P&L-responsibility
• Experience with and knowledge of the execution of Intellectual Property and Regulatory strategies is needed
• We are looking for an entrepreneurial and result focused individual with a pro-active attitude and strong business sense.
• You are a natural born communicator with excellent presentation, negotiation and client relationship skills with a passion for sustainability and innovation.
• The candidate is an inspiring manager able to get and keep the team performing at their best.