The candidate must possess strong analytical and excellent organizational skills, and have a deep knowledge of security master terms and conditions, reference data vendors and applicable systems. The candidate must work collaboratively with key reference data stakeholders in various groups throughout the firm, including Investment Accounting, Investment Technology, Front Office, and Middle Office areas.
• Responsible for day-to-day setup’s of all newly purchased assets
• Perform Daily maintenance on all existing and newly purchased securities as needed on a daily basis.
• Run Data quality exception reports.
• Research all reference data related discrepancies and execute a solution
• Assist with the Testing and implementation of new attributes needed for current and future reference data initiatives
• Provide on-going status updates to management on all active projects and reference data related tasks
• Responsibilities also include working with many key areas of the firm on daily and longer term projects related to reference data
• Organize various audits for all Security Master File and reference data related requests
• Ensure month-end deadlines are met and all month-end controls are run on schedule
• 5+ years Security Master / Reference Data experience.
• Experience with Security Reference data systems and applications
Golden Source and Pam for Securities preferred
• Comprehensive knowledge of a Bloomberg Terminal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel.
• Support of all types of asset classes to include but are not limited to Structured Products, Fixed Income Corporate Securities, Equities, and Municipal Bonds
• In depth Understanding of reference date and related financial instruments
American International Group - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in a range of insurance and...