We’re about more than meeting expectations...
Every day, more businesses are turning to conferencing to remain productive while saving time and money, and InterCall is there to help them by providing a full spectrum of communication tools. While claiming to be the best and proving to be the best are all too often vastly different, InterCall has what it takes. We are the largest conferencing services provider in the world and winner of numerous awards for our innovation and leadership in the marketplace. But, to continue this path, we need high-energy, customer-focused talent to join our award-winning team. You’ll learn and develop skills to help you build a career that will take you straight to the top.
Responsible for global strategy across all products and services of assigned business segment; establish and maintain list pricing for all products and services; responsible for meeting product line revenue and profitability targets; identify, develop and launch new products as needed in support of the company's objectives; inform the sales organization while keeping them informed regarding product and services functionality, capabilities, limitations, competitive positioning and roadmaps; establish an excellent working relationship with assigned client and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service that West is providing; develop and implement strategic plans in order to proactively enhance the Company's ability to meet technical, implementation and product development needs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration or a related field required
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- Minimum eight years of increasingly responsible management level experience in operations with a strong focus in product management required
- Minimum three years supervisory experience required
- Minimum two years experience providing support to top-level clients in a global/multi-location environment
InterCall offers a variety of benefits to our employees including competitive compensation, comprehensive health coverage, 401(k) retirement plan, tuition assistance, paid holidays, and paid time off.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
Check out our opportunities and see the difference a career can make.
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 02/13/2013.
Come help us lead the way!
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. For additional information go to: http://www.west.com/west_everify.pdf
It's a small world after InterCall. The company provides audio, video, and Web conferencing services and software, as well as related...