The company: |
SocialChorus is the leading social word-of-mouth marketing solution for the brands that people love. SocialChorus customers, including dozens of Fortune 500 brands, inspire social advocates to deliver millions of trusted, social endorsements across all social channels.
It°s a great time to join SocialChorus. We have proven that 2-5% of a brand ’s social audience generates most of the social engagement, endorsement and referral; our solution powers those superfans to make it happen. Over 30 Fortune 500 brands have already implemented SocialChorus-powered marketing programs.
We are leveraging the power of word-of-mouth with the scale and efficiency of the cloud, to deliver social ROI for our customers. We build and deliver everything with our amazing development and solution teams in San Francisco. We°re far enough along to be a real company and early enough to be interesting (post Series-A, pre-Series B funding). We are backed by Kohlberg Ventures and relied on by brands like 3M, Intel, HTC and many others.
This player/coach sales leader will become one of the industry ’s leading social media business development executives on the West Coast. You will be known for proposing creative, results-oriented social media solutions for major brands in the US and global markets.
The successful candidate will manage a team that sells social media programs – a mix of technology, media and services – at the $250K to $1M range. Sales will be made both client-direct and to social media decision-makers inside of major media agencies.
The Vice President of Enterprise Sales will be responsible for the following:
- Identify and initiate contact with social media decision makers at global brands – at all levels in the organization, including the CMO.
- Assess customer needs, develop effective sales proposals and negotiate long-term contracts.
- Collaborate with Strategic Account team on program implementation and renewals.
- Meet group quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan.
- Recruit, manage, train and retain sales team.
- 10+ years SaaS sales experience, at least 2 years in social media/software.
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, both as player and as coach.
- Proven ability to recruit, train and retain the very best sales talent.
- Knowledge digital and social media advertising trends with the ability to translate this knowledge into advertising solutions for clients.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently as a motivated team player.
This is a full-time, salaried position offering stock options, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. You°ll be working onsite at our office in San Francisco, CA. We actively promote diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you°ve got questions or want tell a corny joke, please send us an email.
SocialChorus - 11 months ago