Provides leadership and coordination of company sales functions across business segments. Monitors and analyzes sales activity against goals. Manages and directs the execution of sales plans and initiatives. Establish implement and manage a comprehensive sales structure that can meet or exceed corporate revenue expectations in all major geographic and market segments. Provide format, support and guidance to manage complex sales cycles involving Fortune 50 companies'' electronic systems design and their sub-contractor partners. Create a structure that enables the company to directly sell to and manage large accounts and address smaller account s and/or geographies through indirect channels
- Work with major clients to develop new methods to increase sales.
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met
- Identify new markets, develop and implement strategies to sell products.
- Negotiate pricing with current and prospective customers.
- Define and achieve or exceed sales objectives, and manages the overall sales budget.
- Build, develop and manage sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service/sales engineering initiatives with infrastructure services customers.
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Contribute to the identification and definition of services and products, product positioning, pricing, and promotion strategies
- Directly manage major existing client accounts and key prospects, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards
- Proven ability to identify, initiate, negotiate, and close deals with corporate customers.
- Proven ability to recruit, direct and manage a successful sales team to over quota performance results.
- Ability to formulate and implement sales and positioning strategy and tactics in a competitive environment.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Experience in developing and deploying effective sales and service management systems and processes.
- Ability to manage multi-million dollar programs.
- Intimate knowledge of assigned markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate relationships
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Engineering but a Bachelor/Masters degree in another field of study with significant experience with sales and marketing of technically oriented product would also be of interest
- 10+ years of experience in sales with positions of increasing responsibility and accountability
- 5+ years of experience in a senior sales role, with a Communications company preferred
Laird Technologies recognizes that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable them to successfully perform a job function. Should you require such an accommodation, please indicate the job function and suggested accommodation. Laird will attempt to make reasonable accommodation.
Laird Technologies, Inc. - 13 months ago